A Little Time and a Keyboard: Cuisinart Perfectemp Cordless Kettle

Cuisinart Perfectemp Cordless Kettle

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What am I doing on this cold winter morning---warming up with a cup of tea made using my Cuisinart Perfectemp Cordless Kettle, of course!  I received the kettle as a Christmas gift and have been using it pretty much every day since.

I love this kettle because you can set the temperature for different types of tea using preset buttons on the handle.  The kettle heats the water pretty quickly--which is really nice when you think about making a cup of tea to take with you with one foot already out the door.  Once the kettle is up to temperature, you can set it to hold the temperature for 30 minutes.  Additionally, the kettle has an auto shut-off mechanism.  Even though I am very particular about making sure that my electronics are shut off, it is comforting to know that the kettle has this back up.  I love this kettle and am really glad that I received it for a gift!

For more information, you can check out Crate Barrel.


**Disclaimer: All opinions in this review are mine. I received not compensation for this review.

Post a Comment