A Little Time and a Keyboard: Fill Your Doll's Closet at Jiminee's

Fill Your Doll's Closet at Jiminee's

Monday, September 10, 2012

If you have been reading this blog for awhile, you may remember that I did a post on Jiminee's Doll Clothes in Roselle, Illinois. Jiminee's designs doll clothes for 15' and 18' dolls. The clothes are amazing and unique! Jiminee's has an online business and a small store in Roselle. My daughter and I recently returned to the store, so I wanted to share our new finds with you!

I think that all of the clothes at Jiminee's are made well and it is clear that care is taken in their creation. The creations are original and some are just down right gorgeous!

Take a look at our latest finds:

A cute summer dress.
A sparkly bathing suit!

A Little Mermaid costume just in time for Halloween!     





I love that Jiminee's is a small business that makes high quality goods for a reasonable price. I know a lot of you are probably shopping for holiday gifts, so I thought that I would share in case you are looking for some great doll clothes! You can order clothing online. If you are in our neck of the woods, Jiminee's store is at 359 W Irving Park Rd in Roselle.

Happy {doll} clothes shopping!

*Disclaimer:  Opinions in this review are purely my own.  I did not receive compensation for this review.

1 comment

  1. The clothes are beautiful. I'm sure my daughter would love to dress up one of her dolls in them. I don't think we have any store like that in my local area ~ definitely a unique business!

    ReplyDelete